New Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement
Is your home in need of a new roof? If you have an asphalt shingle roof, which is the most common type of residential roofing material, it will occasionally need repair or a full replacement. The roof is a crucial part of a well maintained home. It protects your home from the effects of the weather outside, providing a safe shelter for your family. Trust your roof to the experts at Weatherguard Roofing.
Some of our residential shingle roofing products include:
- Atlas StormMaster® Shake Shingles: Built to be tough in any condition, StormMaster® Shake Shingles are made with rubberized SBS polymer for both beauty and durability. Scotchgard™protection provides superior defense from stains caused by algae.
- Atlas Pinnacle® Pristine Shingles: Combining both Scotchgard™protection and superior wind resistance, Atlas Pinnacle® Pristine Shingles provide a powerful combination of features and are built to endure all conditions.
- GAF Timberline HDZ High Definition® Lifetime Shingles: Patented LayerLock™ technology engineered for the best possible installation. Provides Stainguard Plus algae protection, Dura Grip™ sealant and WindProven protection.
Residential Shingle Roof Leak Repair
Don’t wait to fix your leaking roof. We'll say it again: Don’t wait to fix your leaking roof. Leaks should be repaired immediately to prevent or minimize damage. We provide shingle roof repair when possible, uncovering the leak, repairing it, replacing any damaged materials, and installing new shingles. When leaks are attended to early, you can avoid a complete roof replacement.
Proper roof repair can prevent further damage and save money by minimizing damage to your roof, structure, and the contents inside. Weatherguard Roofing has the knowledge and experience to diagnose your roof problems and get the job done right the first time.
Residential Shingle Roof Replacement
In the event that your roof is beyond repair, we can install a new roof for your home. Sometimes a roof will need to be completely replaced when a leak has gone on too long or if there is extensive damage to multiple areas of the roof, which can occur over time from the effects of the sun and weather.
In this case we will remove the old shingles and roofing materials, repair any damages found underneath, and reshingle your roof with brand new asphalt shingles. We can install a variety of shingles to meet your needs, and your budget; such as:
- Atlas StormMaster shingles that can resist high impact & strong winds.
- Atlas Pinnacle shingles with Scotchgard protection to help prevent algae streaking.
- GAF Timberline HDZ High Definition shingles that protect your roof from stains and winds, and have a wood shake appearance.
But we don't just install shingles, we install systems that help protect your home against ice dams, poor ventilation, and leaking.
Save Time, Money, And Aggravation with GacoFlex S20 - Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Roofing Membrane
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex S20 Series Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Roof Coatings provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered and leaking roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a durable, glossy, seamless membrane that seals and protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light, and severe weather. These coating products are effective even for flat and low-sloped roofs.
Residential Roof Re-covering
You don’t always need to tear off and replace your weathered and leaking roof, a process that is time consuming and costly. By re-covering your roof, you save on labor costs and avoid landfill expenses. Plus your existing roof can be re-covered without any interruption to your normal business operations.
- Extend the Life of Your Roof. By renewing your roof, you’ll never need to replace the roof again. Innovative silicone technology provides a seamless weather-tight seal that protects the substrate against ultraviolet light and severe weather, eliminates common sources of leaks and withstands permanent ponding water.
- Ideal for Use on Virtually Any Roof. Apply over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, Hypalon® and TPO/CPA). Re-coat existing sprayed in- place polyurethane foam, concrete, wood, and many other coatings.
- Re-Covering is the Responsible Choice. By re-covering your roof, you avoid waste-generating tear-offs which impact landfills. And the highly-reflective, glossy finish of GacoFlex S20 Silicone Roof Coatings can help reduce energy costs.
- Covered Under Warranty. There are labor and material warranties available for all roofing projects.
Why Choose Weatherguard Roofing?
Weatherguard Roofing prides itself in not only being very competitive with superior workmanship, but also in being sincerely interested in our customers and their individual needs. Our family and staff at Weatherguard Roofing are now celebrating almost three decades as a Roofing, Flat Roof, Roof Repair, Insulation and Gutter Guard Contractor serving most areas in the counties of Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland, and Livingston.
We have knowledgeable estimators, not salesmen, who can assist you in making sound decisions for all your roofing needs. Weatherguard Roofing has approved, certified installers of all the major roofing brands and products.
Quality and attention to detail, built on referrals and recommendations, add up to 84% of our company's business. It is our desire to make all your roofing needs, from a repair to a whole new roof, as pleasant as possible. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.