Insulate Your Attic To Save On Energy Bills
Don’t let hard-earned dollars go through the roof. Heat rises, consequently most heat is then lost through the roof.
There is a simple, and cost effective solution to this problem. Add Insulation to your attic. Insulating the attic is the #1 way to save money on energy bills, and it is simple to do. Call Weatherguard Roofing and we'll take care of it for you.
Stop Energy Loss
Adding insulation to your attic is a blast with the AttiCat® Insulation Blowing Machine. It conditions the AttiCat® Expanding Blown-In PINK Fiberglas™ Insulation by breaking it up and fluffing it, adding millions of the tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power. The insulation is conditioned further throughout the length of the hose, and as it bounces its way up to your attic, more and more air pockets are added, increasing its insulating power even more. And since Fiberglas™ insulation will not settle, it will keep its energy-saving R-value over time.
Safe and Reliable
- Optimized process for minimal handling.
- Fully enclosed system.
- Hose-mounted remote control.
- Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job can be completed in less than 4 hours based on a 1,000 sq. ft. attic at R-30.
- Self-feeding system.
- Puts insulation where you want it.
- Integrated AUTOCUTTER.
- Fiberglas™ insulation releases and expands completely inside machine.
- Provides easy clean-up because machine does the work for you.
- Low dust system.