Is your metal roof in need of some help? Many commercial buildings have metal roofs because they are lightweight and durable. With regular maintenance a metal roof can last for many years. Even so, it may need repair from time to time. Weatherguard Roofing can revitalize your metal roof or replace it if necessary. We have extensive experience with commercial metal roof repair and installation.
Waterproof Your Roof
One of the most common problems with metal roofs is leaks. The main reason that metal roofs develop leaks is because the sealant is worn out and deteriorating. Metal roofs need to be resealed periodically in order to be waterproof. The sun, wind, temperature changes, rain, snow, ice, and even hail can take their toll over time, damaging the roof seal and even the roof panels themselves.
Weatherguard Roofing can seal your roof with a high quality Conklin membrane coating system. Benefits of this system include:
- Stops Leaks With Superior Waterproofing. This tried and tested system stops leaks and prevents new leaks from forming.
- Increases Energy Efficiency And Lowers Utility Expense. The membrane coating provides additional insulation, limiting the transfer of heat through the roof.
- Multiple Re-Coats Extend The Life Of Existing Roof System. When Weatherguard Roofing applies the waterproofing membrane, we apply multiple coats to ensure complete coverage.
- Easy To Clean Equals Low Maintenance. Once dry, the roof membrane requires very little maintenance, only an occasional cleaning.
After the application of the Conklin roof coating membrane, your roof will last longer with fewer repairs.
Commercial Metal Roof Repair
Repairs may be needed before the waterproof coating is applied. If your roof has dents, missing screws, or water damage underneath from a previous leak that went unnoticed, some work may need to be done first. Weatherguard Roofing will repair any trouble spots in your roof before applying a waterproof coating. It doesn’t help to just cover up problem spots, they need to be repaired or the coating won’t be effective.
Metal Roof Installation
Sometimes your metal roof has too much damage to be repaired and a complete roof replacement would be a better option. Maybe you’re constructing a new building and need a reliable roofing company to install the metal roof so that it will last. Weatherguard Roofing provides metal roof installation for new construction as well as aging roofs that need to be replaced. Our expertise and attention to detail ensures that you’ll get the maximum number of years out of your roof.
Weatherguard Roofing: Your Metal Roof Expert
Whether you need commercial metal roof repair or installation, Weatherguard Roofing has the experience necessary to handle both flat and pitched metal roofs. Our waterproof membrane coating system prevents leaks and is covered under an 18 year warranty. Let the roofing experts handle your roof repair or installation project.
Contact Weatherguard Roofing at any of our 3 convenient locations:
- Livingston County: 810-229-6003
- Wayne County: 734-425-9665
- Oakland County: 248-344-4966