Weatherguard Roofing has been providing residential and commercial roofing services for over 30 years in Livonia, MI and the surrounding area. A home may be more than just 4 walls and a roof, but the roof is what protects the home and the family. A roof provides shelter from the rain, wind, snow, sleet, hail, sun, and the rest of the outdoor elements. It is one of the most important parts of a home or building.
When you need roofing repair, replacement, or installation, you need a roofer you can trust. Weatherguard Roofing has the experience necessary to handle any type of roofing project, no matter how big or small.
Roofing Services We Provide
We provide the following roofing and related services:
- Residential roofs. We provide a full rage of residential roofing services from repair to replacement.
- Commercial roofs. We provide roofing services for commercial buildings including flat roofs, metal roofs, and more.
- Flat roofs. We repair and prevent leaks in homes and buildings with flat roofs.
- Shingle roofs. We can replace a few missing shingles or an entire shingled roof.
- Metal roofs. We repair, replace, and treat both residential and commercial metal roofs.
- Rubber, Asphalt/Hot Tar, and PVC roofs. We can repair, replace, and seal commercial roofs made of any material.
- Roof sealing/maintenance. We can help you prevent leaks and extend the life of your roof with regular maintenance including sealing.
- Gutter services. We can also repair or replace your gutters to encourage proper drainage and extend the life of your roof.
- Attic insulation. We also provide attic insulation to help you save energy in your home.
Why Choose Weatherguard Roofing
We have specialized in residential and commercial roofing and related services for more than 3 decades in the Livonia, MI area. Weatherguard Roofing in a Better Business Bureau A+ accredited business and we have 5 stars on Angie’s List. We are licensed, certified, and insured so you can expect top quality workmanship.
Call any of our 3 convenient locations for a free estimate: