30+ Years of Experience with Commercial & Industrial Roofs
Your New Flat Roof With Weatherguard
- Single Ply
- PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride Roofing)
- TPO (Thermoplastic-Polyolefin) - This heat reflective and energy-efficient roofing membrane solution has become a popular alternative to the EPDM system.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) - Durability and ease of installation make EPDM anideal choice for both new and re-roof low-slope roofing applications.
Repair and Maintenance
If you are having problems with your flat roof, it is important to have it checked out before it can cause damage to your structure and the contents inside. In many cases, it can be repaired, squeezing more life out of the existing roof. In some cases, you may require more than a repair. What you need is Weatherguard's expertise in analyzing and diagnosing those tricky flat roof problems so we can guide you to the right solution. We can diagnose and repair the following types of roofs:
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer):
- The most widely used material for single-ply roof membranes.
- A synthetic rubber manufactured in sheets ranging from 0.030 to 0.060 inches thick and joined at the seams with an adhesive.
- Vulnerable to petroleum products and plastic roofing cement.
- It may be fully or partially adhered, or used in a protected membrane roof.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride):
- A thermoplastic compound commonly known as vinyl.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- PVC sheets for roofing range from 0.032 to 0.060 inches thick and are joined at the seams either by solvent welding or hot air welding.
- Vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, petroleum products, and coal tar.
- It may be fully or partially adhered, or used as a protected membrane.
This heat reflective and energy-efficient roofing membrane solution has become a popular alternative to the EPDM system.
Weatherguard Knows How to Fix Leaking Roofs
New Life for an Aging Metal Roof
Highly reflective "cool" roofs not only save utility costs, but help the environment by reducing the amount of pollutants into the atmosphere.
Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
Multiple re-coats extends the life of existing roof system
Easy to clean equals low maintenance
Great return on investment
Since 1977, Conklin has provided building owners with superior roofing systems.
Metal Roof Repair & Restoration
Weathergaurd Roofing offers a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs using high quality, industry-leading Conklin materials.
Stops leaks, by sealing all seams, fasteners and penetrations
Reduces the metal roof's thermal shock during extreme temperature fluctuation.
Overcomes metal design flaws
Reduces air conditioning costs